Image Map

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Courtney|Senior 2014

Floyd, Va

I get to watch Courtney cheer when I attend games at my local high school. She and her best friend Kelsey (who I also photographed for her senior portraits!) are usually the ones to go flying into the air! Being the kind of person who has never even liked being picked up, that's impressive to me.
Courtney is a really sweet girl, who has been shaped by things that most girls her age haven't experienced. Her older sister passed away years ago, I remember it well, the entire county was praying for the family. Courtney is heading off to college soon, and wants to specialize in pediatric oncology nursing. That is such an honorable goal, and I wish this wonderful girl all the luck and blessings in the world!
















No comments:

Post a Comment